Animals should definitely not wear clothing. by Judi Barrett
Duck Sock Hop by Jane Kohuth
Firefighter Duckies by Frank W. Dormer
Hat’s Are Not for Cats! by Jacqueline K. Rayner
How Do You Hug A Porcupine? by Laurie Isop
Is Everyone Ready for Fun? By Jan Thomas
Is That Wise, Pig? by Jan Thomas
Pet Wash by Dayle Ann Dodds
Silly Sally by Audry Wood
Where Is the Green Sheep? By Mem Fox
- Silly Dance Contest by Jim Gill
- Be as silly as you want but stop when he says freeze.
- There Came A Girl From France by Raffi
- I think this is one Raffi’s lesser known songs. They only way to dance is to do a high step by bringing your knees up as high as you can.
- Three Blind Mice by Caspar Babypants
- This song starts with the familiar three blind mice and then gets silly. We run, dance, jump, climb, and sleep through the song.